Dear Source,
I don't always pray directly to you
-usually through my guides--
but i think it's time we got reaquainted.
I've been a little tired lately
Going through all these changes
and trials and frustrations
I don't really recognize myself anymore;
I don't really recognize my life anymore!
And I don't really know what it's going to look like tomorrow.
I've seen things that I never thought I would see
I've forgotten things that I may not see again
And I know life is as it should be.
I may not know how or where or why my life will end up.
I've been told that our world is changing
and that there's a shift going on in our society
I know that when I start thinking about that,
I get excited
about the possibilities of the future
but also that hope takes me away from living right now, in the present.
I'm sick of escaping, of hiding out, of freaking out, of bleeding out.
I live my life in the present, in peace.
So I guess this really isn't a prayer.
It's more a proclamation.
People think that _____________________________,
but really, it's all a matter of faith,
And living day by day, moment by moment,
and being the best person that you or I can be
And loving as much as you can
And failing,
and trusting, as much as you can.


No comments:
Post a Comment